personal information handling policy
A. Items of personal information collected
Skybay Gyeongpo Hotel collects the following minimum personal information as a mandatory item to facilitate customer consultation and provide various services.
• Required items: Name, contact number, email
*If you collect mandatory items and refuse to accept them, you cannot receive the service.
B. Number of personal information
The hotel collects personal information in the following ways.
• Screen of the receiving end of the homepage
When developing new services or expanding content, the Skybay Gyeongpo Hotel can better prioritize the services it needs based on the personal information provided to the hotel by existing users and provide the contents it needs. In addition, the information collected and utilization details are as follows.
The hotel shall use the users' personal information within the scope notified by "Article 2 for the purpose of collecting and using personal information" and shall not, in principle, disclose the users' personal information beyond that scope without prior consent from the users. Exceptions are made in the following cases.
In case there is a request of the investigative agency according to the provisions of the Act or according to the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation purposes.
Personal information is collected and used within the scope of 'items of personal information collected' and collected after the purpose of personal information use is achieved, the personal information collected is destroyed.
However, the following information shall be retained for the specified time period for the following reasons for preservation.
A. Reasons for information retention according to relevant laws
The personal information of the users shall be destroyed without delay when the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved in principle. The procedure and methods for destroying personal information at the hotel are as follows.
A. Destruction procedure.
• The information entered by the users for customer consultation and the provision of various services is transferred to a separate DB after the purpose is achieved, and is destroyed after the schedule period is stored for reasons of information protection according to internal policies and other relevant statutes (see retention and service period).
• This personal information shall not be used for purposes other than those held, except as provided by law.
B. Dismantling Method
• Personal information printed on paper is shredded or destroyed through incineration.
• Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using technical methods that cannot be played back.
The hotel is seeking the following technical and administrative measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with, or damaged in handling users' personal information.
A. Countermeasures against hacking, etc
The hotel does its best to prevent personal information from being leaked or damaged by hacking or computer viruses.
Data is backed up frequently in preparation for personal information damage, and the company uses the latest vaccine program to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information or data, and ensures safe transmission of personal information on the network through encryption communication, etc.
We control unauthorized access from outside using intrusion prevention system and strive to equip all possible technical devices to ensure security in a system.
B. Minimize and train the processing staff
C. Operation of the Personal Information Protection Telegraph
You can report all personal information protection related complaints arising from the use of the hotel's service to the person in charge of personal information management or the department in charge. The company will quickly and fully respond to the users' reports.
Personal Information Protection Officer
Name : Song Joon Won
Affiliation : General Manager's Office
Telephone : +82-33.923-2090
Position : General Manager
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Information Protection Manager
Name : iron
Affiliation : IT
Telephone : +82-33.820.8888
Position : IT Manager
E-mail : email@example.com
If you need to report or consult other personal information violations, please contact the following organization.
• Personal Information Violation Report Center privacy.kisa.or.kr / without a country 118
• Cyber Investigation Division of the Supreme Prosecutor's Office www.spo.go.kr / without a country 1301
• National Police Agency Cyber Security Agency www.ctrc.go.kr / without a country 182
• Announcement date: 28 March 2018
• Announcement date: 28 March 2018