Terms and Conditions Policy
Chapter 1 General Rules
Article 1 (Objective)
This Agreement is designed to provide and use the service (hereinafter referred to as the "service") to members of the Sky Bay Gyeongpo Hotel's website (hereinafter referred to as the "company") and to prescribe other necessary matters.
Article 2 (Enforcement of the Terms and Conditions)
1. These terms and conditions shall become effective by posting them on the service screen or by e-mail or other means after going through the disclosure procedure pursuant to Article 31 of the Telecommunications Business Act and Article 21 of the Enforcement Rules of the same Act.
2. The company can change these terms and conditions, and the changed terms and conditions take effect by notifying or notifying the changes.
Article 3 (Regulations other than Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, the Business Act on Telecommunications, and other relevant statutes.
Article 4 (Definitions of Terminology)
The terms used in this Agreement are defined as follows:
1. Members: Customers who have signed a service contract with the company
2. ID: A combination of letters and numbers selected by the members for identification of members and the service use by the members.
3. Password: A combination of letters and numbers set by the members themselves for the protection of the members' secrets.
4. Operator : person selected by the company for overall management and smooth operation of the service
Chapter 2 Service Use Agreement
Article 5 (the establishment of a service contract)
1. If a member clicks the "Agreement" button when asked, "Do you agree to the above terms and conditions?"2. The service contract is established by the company's acceptance of the member's application for use.
Article 6 (Apply for Use)
The following items are recorded on the subscription form and applied for use.· Name· ID· PASSWORD· E-MAIL· ADDRESS (SELECT)· PHONE NUMBER
Article 7 (Approval of application for use)
1. The company accepts when the member applies for use by accurately listing all the details set out in Article 6.
2. The company may withhold approval for the use application under subparagraph 1 of the following subparagraphs:
1 In case there is no room in the facility
2 In case of technical difficulties
3. If other companies are deemed necessary, the company may not accept the following application for use in the following subparagraph 1:
1 If the name is not a real name
2 In case of application using another person's name
3 In case of an application for the use of a service application, the required details are falsely recorded
4 Where an application is made for the purpose of impeding the well-being and order of society or the good customs of the society
5 In case the service application requirements set by the company are not available
Article 8 (Content of Service)
The members are provided with services such as discount rates and information provision using e-mail when using various hotel facilities, and details of the service are posted on the website separately.
Chapter 3 Using Services
Article 9 (Company's Duty)
1. The company shall not divulge or distribute the members' personal information to third parties without their consent. However, this is not the case if there is a request from the state agency under the provisions of the Framework Act on Telecommunications, etc. or if there is a request from the Information and Communication Ethics Committee for the purpose of the investigation of the crime, or if there is a request under the procedures specified in other related statutes.
2. In principle, the company shall retain the information provided by an individual for one year and automatically extend it by one year unless the individual specifically raises objections.
Article 10 (A duty concerning member ID and password management)
1. The member shall be responsible for all management of the member ID and password. The member shall be responsible for all results caused by the user ID, password management, and fraudulent use of
2. In the event that one's ID is used illegally, the member must notify the company of the
Article 11 (Changes in Contracts)
If the member's application for use changes, the member shall make an online modification.
Article 12 (A member's duty)
1. The members shall comply with the company's notification, including the related statutes, the provisions of these terms and conditions, instructions for use, and cautions, and shall not interfere with the company's work.
2. The members shall not engage in any profit-making activities by using the service without the prior consent of the company.
3. The members shall not copy, duplicate, change, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise use or provide the information obtained using the service to others without prior consent from the company.
4. The members shall not perform any of the following acts in relation to the service use:
① In case another member's ID is used illegally
② An act intended for or related to a criminal act
③ In case of harm to good customs and other social order
④ the act of defaming or insulting others
⑤ An act that infringes on the rights of other people's intellectual property rights
⑥ Hacking or spreading computer virus
⑦ The act of transmitting certain contents, such as advertising information, against the will of others
⑧ Any acts that may interfere with or threaten to disrupt the stable operation of the service
⑨ Other acts that violate the relevant laws
Article 13 (Providing information and publishing advertisements)
1. The company may provide various information to the members, such as by posting it on its website, that the members are required to use the service.
2. The company can disseminate the information related to service operation by e-mail, letter mail, or wired media.
Article 14 (Stop Service Offering)
1. The company may suspend service provision in any of the following cases:
① In case of inevitable construction, such as repair of a service facility
② In the event that the telecommunications service provider has stopped the telecommunication service stipulated in the Telecommunications Business Act
2. The company may limit or suspend all or part of its services in the event of a disruption to normal service use due to a national emergency, power failure, failure of service facilities, or a flood of service use.
Article 15 (the copyright of publications)
The rights to the materials published in the service are as follows:
① The publisher has rights and responsibilities for the posts and the company cannot use them for spiritual purposes without the publisher's consent. However, this is not the case for non-profit purposes, and it also has the right to publish within the service.
② The members shall not use the data posted on the service commercially, such as processing and selling information obtained using the service.
Article 16 (Limited Contracts and Restrictions on Use)
1. When a member intends to terminate a service contract, the member himself shall apply for the cancellation through the service to the company.
2. The company can terminate the service contract if the member violates Article 12 and other terms and conditions and does not resolve them within the company's specified period.
Article 17 (damage compensation)
The company shall not be held liable for any damages to the members in relation to the services provided free of charge except in the case of serious negligence by the company.
Article 18 (Exemptions, indemnification)
1. The company shall not assume any responsibility for the information, data, accuracy of facts and reliability posted by the members in the service, and the members shall use the service under their responsibility, and shall assume all responsibility for any damages or disadvantages in relation to the data posted or transmitted using the service or other services.
2. In violation of the provisions of Article 10, the company shall not assume any responsibilities in relation to the trade of goods or the interests expected by the members in relation to the service use by the members or between the members and the third parties by means of the service.
3. The member shall be responsible for damages caused by the member's ID and password management and careless use of the password or for illegal use by a third party.
4. If a member violates Article 12 or other provisions of this Agreement and the company takes responsibility for the member or a third party and damages the company, the member who violates this Agreement shall indemnify the company for all damages incurred and indemnify the company from damages.
Article 19 (Resolution of Disputes)
1. The company and its members shall make all necessary efforts to resolve disputes arising in relation to the service in a smooth manner.
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 1, if a lawsuit is filed due to this dispute, the court governing the location of the company's headquarters shall be the competent court.
[Appendix](Enforcement date) This regulation will go into effect on June 21, 2019.
Reservation Terms and Conditions
Canceling or changing reservations can be made 3 days before check-in until 16:00. Any subsequent cancellation or change will result in a penalty according to the hotel policy.
30% of the room charge will be penalty for the cancellation of the reservation for the first time before 16:00 p.m. 2 days before the admission date.
If you cancel before 16:00 1 day before the admission date, 50% of the room rate will be penalty for the first booking.
100% of the room rate will be penalty for the cancellation of the reservation for the first time after 16:00 a.m. 1 day before the admission date.
Consent on the collection and utilization of personal information (required)
Article 1 General Rules
Sky Bay Gyeongpo Hotel (hereinafter referred to as 'Company') values your personal information and complies with the Act on Promotion of Information Network Utilization and Information Protection.
Article 2 Personal information items collected
The company collects the following personal information for membership, consultation, service application, etc.
1.Required items: login ID, password, name, e-mail, mobile phone
2.Optional: Whether to receive advertising mail, address
3. How to collect personal information: homepage, written form, fax, and telephone
4. The company does not collect personal information, such as ideas, beliefs, and past history, that could clearly violate the rights, interests, or privacy of customers without the consent of the statutes or customers.
Article 3 The purpose of collecting and using personal information
The company utilizes the personal information collected for the following purposes:
1.Implementation of the contract on the provision of services
2. Management of members, identification of their identity, personal identification, sign-up intent, age identification, complaint handling, etc. and delivery of notice
3.Use it for marketing and advertising. Communicate advertising information such as events.
Article 4 The retention and utilization period of personal information
The company destroys the personal information without delay without exception after the personal information collection and utilization purpose is achieved.
Article 5 Disposal procedures and methods of personal information
In principle, the company destroys the personal information without delay after the personal information collection and utilization purposes are achieved.
Disposal procedures and methods are as follows.
1.Discovery Procedure: When a customer deletes a member ID or requests membership cancellation, or when the purpose of receiving the personally identifiable information notified to the customer has been achieved, the collected personal information is destroyed without delay.
2. Disposal method: Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot be played back. Personal information printed on paper is shredded with a shredder or destroyed through incineration.
Article 6 Providing personal information
In principle, the company does not provide the user's personal information to the outside world. Exceptions shall be made in the following cases:
1.if users agree beforehand
2. In case there is a request from the investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or according to the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation
Article 7 Termination of Consent on the Collection, Utilization and Providing of Personal Information
1. The client may withdraw the agreement at any time for the collection, use, and provision of personal information. For consent withdrawal, you can click the "Member withdrawal" button on the website or contact the personal information manager and the person in charge in writing, by phone or by email. The company takes necessary actions such as deleting personal information without delay.
2. The company notifies the customer at the request of the customer when the customer withdraws the agreement and takes actions such as destroying personal information.
3. The company will withdraw consent for the collection of personal information (members' withdrawal) more easily than the method for collecting personal information.
Article 8 Handle of personal information
The company can entrust external experts to collect, store, process, use, provide, manage, and discard customers' personal information in order to facilitate their business performance, such as providing better services and providing customer convenience.
In the event that the company entrusts the client's personal information to an outside professional company, the consignee, the contents of the consignment work, shall be as follows.
- Subtitler: (Note) anyone else
- Consignment work: Management of customer information and reservation system
- Subtitler: (Note) anyone else
- Consignment tasks: website operation and management
Article 9 Rights of users and legal representatives and their methods of exercise
The following rights can be exercised to prevent damages caused by incorrect information by securing the accuracy and safety of personal information related to the use and processing of personal information.
1.Personal Information Retrieval and Correction: You can view or correct your personal information that is registered as a member at any time through the website of Sky Bay Gyeongpo Hotel.
2. Collection of Opinions and Handling of Complaints: The Sky Bay Gyeongpo Hotel's home page opens a window for customers to raise their opinions and complaints regarding personal information protection. If you have any complaints regarding your personal information, please advise the person in charge of personal information management (as specified in Article 12 below) on the website of Sky Bay Gyeongpo Hotel, after receiving your feedback, we will notify you of the processing result.
Article 10 Personal information collection by cookies
제11조 14세 미만의 아동의 개인정보보호
The company does not allow users under the age of 14 to sign up for membership. However, in the case of information related to the contract, the information shall be collected with the consent of the legal representative.
Article 12 Civil Service on Personal Information
The company designates the relevant departments and the person in charge of personal information management as follows to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information.
Personal Information Management Officer: Skybay Gyeongpo Hotel Computer Room
Phone number: 033-820-8888.
You can report all complaints regarding personal information protection to the personal information management manager or department in charge of the company's service.
The company will promptly provide sufficient answers to the users' reports.
If you need to report or discuss any other personal information violations, please contact the organization below.
• Personal Dispute Coordinating Committee https://www.kopico.go.kr / without official notice 1336
• Information Protection Mark Certification Committee www.eprivacy.or.kr / 02-580-0533~4
• Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office www.spo.go.kr / 02-3480-3600
• National Police Agency Cyber Terror Response Center www.cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 02-392-0330
Article13 Consignment and consignment of personal information processing
The company does not consign the processing of personal information to an outside company without the consent of the information subject.
The company consigns the processing of personal information as follows, and stipulates necessary matters to ensure that personal information is safely managed in consignment contracts in accordance with the relevant statutes.
- commissioning agency
㈜nanugo(Customer information and reservation system management)